Here is a list of things you will need while at Narconon Arrowhead:
- Casual clothes (shorts/jeans/t-shirts/sweat-shirts/sweaters)
- Sauna attire: Swimsuit, shower slides/flip flops.
- Workout clothes: t-shirt, shorts, tennis shoes (for aerobic exercise)
- Towels, washcloths. (At least 2 sets, separate towels for sauna and for your room)
- Cosmetics for personal hygiene, i.e. toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, razors, etc. No products containing alcohol are allowed (no mouthwash).
- Ipod or MP3 Player
- Alarm clock/radio (This may include a CD player, no large boom boxes are allowed)
- Bible (if desired) or personal reading material.
- Laundry detergent (This can also be purchased once you arrive to save space)
- Paper, envelopes, stamps (optional).
- Long distance phone card.
- Extra pillow. (optional)
- Personal spending monies ($150-$200 should last 1st 30-60 days).
NOTE: All items must be able to fit in 2 suitcases and 1 carry-on type bag.
Any questions, please call 1-800-468-6933.